WHY ADVERTISE WITH THE ACTORS' CENTER?
- Directly reach our 800+ members all across the DMV and anyone who visits the AC website
- Target actors, directors and others who require your products and services to do their jobs
- Find new customers via our members’ additional professional affiliations
WHO ARE OUR MEMBERS? We’re actors, directors, and other theater professionals who count lawyers, teachers, engineers, students, designers, and journalists among our ranks.
THE ACTORS' CENTER WEBSITE is responsive to screens of different sizes, including mobile devices. Ad sizing guidelines are to help ensure your ad looks its best to viewers on computers, tablets, and smartphones. The AC website is entirely accessible to members. Public views are allowed on certain pages, including the homepage, as are associates (members other than actors). No deadline, but allow a day or two to post. Ads are discounted 10% if they run for three months within a 12-month period.
Advertising on AC Online - Options and Pricing
- Sizing guideline:250px wide, 250px high
- Public AND Member Homepage: $75/month
- Sizing guideline: 475px wide, 250px high
- Public AND Member Homepage: $100/month
ACTORS’ CENTER CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER is emailed every Friday to our members and associates. Deadline: Thursdays at noon.
- Top-of-Newsletter Full-length Ad (“Sponsored by” callout box/ad image)
- Sizing guideline:570px wide, 100-200px high
- End-of-Newsletter Ad
- Sizing guideline: 570px wide, 100px high
AC DEDICATED EMAIL
- Your content delivered to our members' inboxes.
- Sizing guidelines: Photo 570 px wide, up to 300px high
- Text: Please provide Subject Line; Preview Text; Body Copy, Button (Click here)
- Formatted by AC Staff: $75
- Formatted by client: $50
FORMATS: Please make sure all ads are .jpg, .psd, or .pdf files.
MORE INFORMATION: email@example.com /202-332-1911
Please be advised that the Actors' Center reserves the right to reject any advertisement, image, text, language or any other digital content, at its discretion. Moreover, the Actors' Center hereby disclaims all liabilities in any way related to such advertisement, and the advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Actors' Center from any and all liabilities associated therewith.